Very well maintained 2 bedroom 2 bathroom home in Del Webb which is one of the most sought after communities in the area. Here is your chance to own a home in Del Webb in Lakewood Ranch. You can't help but love living the life here. The HVAC System has an Ultra Violet Light and Air Purifier. This is a Pulte Home Martin Ray Model. Ideal center Kitchen Island to accommodate cooking space, entertaining and room for 6 to sit at, very versatile. Kitchen counters are Quartz and cabinets are soft close. Master Shower is walk in with grab bars. Screened lanai with pavers. 2 Car Garage with Golf Cart space. Hurricane Shutters for the home are secured in the garage. Community offers a fantastic clubhouse and a separate restaurant on site. Numerous activities to enjoy if interested. Pickelball, Tennis, Bocce Ball, Heated Resort Style Pool and Hot Tub. Excellent gym and workout rooms. Restaurant offers pool service.
Single Family, 1 Story
1,964 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
DEL WEBB PH I-B SUBPHASES D & F, Status - Completed
No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
Detailed Room Information
- Inside,Laundry Room,Washer
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s),In Wall Pest System,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Open Floorplan,Solid Wood Cabinets,Stone Counters,Thermostat,Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Garage, 2 Spaces, Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Golf Cart Parking,Ground Level,Off Street.
- Stucco, Stone
- Covered,Front Porch,Patio,Screened
- Sprinkler Recycled
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hurricane Shutters,Irrigation System,Lighting,Sliding Doors. In County,Street Paved,Street Private.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Association Fee Includes: Common Area Taxes,Community Pool,Maintenance Grounds,Manager
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price